Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Run, Run Rudolph

TCU Horned Frog ready for Cmas!
Hello, The Internet. 'Tis the season to by jog-y! I am sure by now our blog has reached super interweb fame so I thought an additional entry was necessary.... Right reader(s)... Mom??? Well anyways...

I forgot to mention in my last post that I am a TCU Horned Frog, and have big love for college football. Right now we are playing on the Island of Misfit Bowls against LA Tech, and  it's not looking like a banner first half. To distract myself from the constant Kellen Moore love fest on ESPN, and the large amounts of profane language being yelled at our TV by both my husband and dog, I decided to get to bloggin'.  After all, I have to save the binge drinkin' for the trip home to Texas for forced family Christmas fun (j/k?)....

Since I am late to blog my mileage, you will have to remain in suspense about my mileage from earlier this week. Just like Santa, you will have to believe that I ran, even though you saw no proof. As an early Christmas gift, here is my Holly Jolly running plan for the rest of this festive week:

Thursday: Quick 3 miler in the AM before the flight out
Friday:  another quick 3 before a car trip to the in-laws
Saturday: Rest day
Sunday: Fiiiiive golden millles (with Christmas socks, and a playlist to include Mariah's "All I want for Christmas is you") pics to follow.

In other news  I have just registered for the Shamrock Half Marathon  , so it's likely I'll need to be working on some kind of formal training plan for this race asap. Of course, I will obviously be consuming a Texas sized amount of cookies, cakes, pies, and eggnog this week, so our reader(s) can expect a follow-up post later on this week with proposed running plan for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment